Silvia Ferro has training in IT disciplines: databases, programming in different languages (C++, VBasic, JS, PHP), web and graphic design and web marketing with specialization in modern applications and tools.
She has studied in Argentina and Spain; He is currently studying the Omnichannel Retail Strategy Specialized Program at the University of Pennsylvania.
Her activities have been developed in public institutions in Argentina, Paraguay and the Dominican Republic, international organizations such as UNDP and other institutions.
As a member of international work teams, she has worked in different government projects and individually as a web developer for businesses and companies.
- Diploma in Programming and Systems. (ISM, Argentina)
- Diploma in VBasic, MySQL and Business Objects (Danysoft, Spain)
- University course on Moodle (UTN.BA, Argentina)
- Programming and design of web applications
- Design and development of websites in different areas: institutional, educational, commercial.
- E-commerce and web marketing.